“National Seminar on National Education Policy 2020” organized by Haldia Institute of Technology in association with Global Institute of Science and Technology, held on 22nd November, 2021.
- Urgent Circular for 1st Year Students
- Urgent Circular for 2nd Year Students
- Google Form Link for Hostel Accommodation (1st and 3rd Semester)
- Urgent Circular for 3rd and 4th Year Students
- Constitution of COVID-19 Cell of Haldia Institute of Technology
- Fees Structure
- Details of Research Papers
- University Affiliation
- International Journal of HIT Transaction on ECCN
- Grievance Redressal
- Architect and Land Contiguous Certificates
- Various Committee
- Act and Statue and Service Rules
- Power and Function of Senior Functionaries
- Right to Information
Why choose HIT, Haldia
An Institute of Indian Centre for Advancement of Research and Education (ICARE), Haldia
NIRF Ranking : 163
NAAC Accredited Grade 'A' Institute (3.31/4)
Tender & Fees
Follow us on social media and be the first to find out about our news!
National Seminar on National Education Policy 2020
AN AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTION
Affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal formerly known as WBUT,
NAAC Accredited Technical Institute with “A” Grade [CGPA-3.31 out of 4],
B.Tech. Programs [AEIE, BT, CE, CHE, CSE, ECE, EE, FT, IT and ME] Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Academic Council under Autonomy
November 27, 2019
1st Meeting of Academic Council under Autonomy has been done.